Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Keitha Willison! He'sa my husband!!

Here's a little somethin' that was emailed to me at work yesterday:

A woman went to a pet shop and spotted a big, beautiful parrot.

There was a sign on the cage that said $15.

"Why so little," she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at the woman and admitted: "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of ill-repute and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the parrot anyway.

She took it home, hung its cage up in her living room, and waited for it to say something.

The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said: "New house, new madam."

The woman was shocked at the implication, but then thought: "That's really not so bad."

When her twin teenage daughters returned from school, the parrot rolled its beady eyes and said: "New house, new madam, new girls."

The girls and their mother were somewhat offended, but started to laugh about the situation, considering where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman's husband, Keith, came home from work.

The bird eyeballed him and said: "Hi, Keith!"

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best joke I've heard... since the last best joke I've ever heard...

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2017, Blogger Linda said...

Hahaha this is a funniest joke I have ever read..:p I just busted into laughter. I will surely let my friends read it. This joke has made my day. Thank you for posting such a funniest post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home