Sunday, September 02, 2007

Parrot's eye view

I'm going on hols for a while to a land far, far away.

Yes, I believe they have parrots in this magical place. So there'll be plenty of snaps of exotic parrots on my return.

The country I'm visiting is not specifically known for its parrots, more for its cockerels. Like this one-eyed supporter in the picture, I'll be flying the green and gold of Australia at the Rugby World Cup, which starts later this week.

Can you guess the name of the tres sportif land I'll be visiting, so far, far across the sea?

Oh, what the hell, it's France.

Until my return, au revoir to yar and yar and yar.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 21, 2007, Blogger Sharon said...

Can't wait to see the pictures upon your return! I hope you have/had a great time in France!

 
At Saturday, September 22, 2007, Blogger caiquecrazy said...

Hello!

Was wondering if you are interested in swapping links with a fellow parrot blogger?

http://caiquecrazyblog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home